“Delicious food in an energetic atmosphere”

Oak Creek Brewery & Grill
Ranked #28 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: American brew-pub. Great beer and food at reasonable prices. Serving lunch and dinner. Open from 11:30 -close. Happy Hour 3-5 Monday-Friday.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a great brewpub. The food is really good and the atmosphere is buzzing and loud. Definitely not the place for a quiet conversation. The service was quick and efficient. We loved the food from the appetizers (onion rings are so good!) and pizza to the steaks and entrees like the mahi mahi. It's also located in Tlaquepaque which is our favorite spot in Sedona!

1  Thank lovenyc210
Write a ReviewReviews (2,769)

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My food was good enough, I don't really have many complaints about what we were served, but it was nothing extraordinary either, just typical brewery type food. And our server was very nice. I am extremely confused, however, as to why a brewery would close so early throughout the week...?

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This restaurant is located inside Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Mall not in the heart of downtown Sedona. It was a nice restaurant with a nice server. The special of the night was Prime Rib. Two people in my party ordered that but then were told they were out of it. The meals were good but not the best we've ever had and a bit pricey.

We tried the beer sampler. I was not impressed by any of them. The others I was with seemed to enjoy most of the samples.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We went here because it was a microbrewery that served food. One of the things they offer is The Seven Dwarfs, a tasting of seven of the beers that they make. While I didn't like all of them and had to pass several to my husband, it was still an interesting experience (I'm not really a big beer drinker). But I did love their Belgian white. The food was good, maybe a little expensive, but the servings are huge. The chips on my plate were in no danger of being eaten. The service was good and we had a view of red rocks, as you do in Sedona.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Went in for a quick lunch. The service was good. The food was average and pricey. $15 for a hamburger. Just because it a tourist spot and in downtown Sedona you pay so much. Wouldn't mind for something special but not just an ordinary hamburger.

Been to Oak Creek Brewery & Grill? Share your experiences!