“Romantic dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cucina Rustica

Cucina Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 190 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: In the lovely village of Oak Creek, Sedona you'll find a gem...The doorway to the imagination awaits you here. Old World decor with hand-crafted antique doors and ornate iron gates from around the world, draw you in then transport you back in time. The restaurant wraps its arms around you and settles you into a dining experience that many foodies seek out, but rarely find. The restaurant has won numerous awards of excellence for food and service, as well as Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 10 consecutive years. You will see Chef Lisa Dahl almost every evening visiting with guests, signing her award-winning cookbook, and in the kitchen paying close attention to every detail to ensure you'll have the most enjoyable dining experience. Happy Hour: Sunday-Thursday 4:30-6PM.
Medford, New Jersey
“Romantic dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stopped by last minute without reservations, no problem getting a table.
We ate outside by the fireplace and also a had portable outdoor heater it was toasty and romantic! Great margaritas! Food and service were awesome, if we were staying longer would have definitely gone back!

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Bowie, Maryland
“Best Artichoke I have Ever Eaten”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

This restaurant was my favorite restaurant in Phoenix or Sedona! We went twice during our stay there! It literally served the best artichoke that I have ever eaten (and I have had many)!They cook it; half it; take the choke out; and then season it and grill it. The Linguine Vongole was exceptional, too! Two of the pastas served are made on the premises! my sister loved the veal! The decor and service were wonderful, too!

“Impromptu Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

The food at this restaurant is absolutely superb! My husband and I stayed at the Hilton and we decided to walk and grab a bite from our hotel, when we found this restaurant! We weren't dressed appropriately and the Host didn't make us feel like we couldn't stay! I asked and he said you are fine(even though i knew we weren't). We were both in work out attire. Needless to say they sat us and we had a scrumptious meal and excellent service! The waitress was incredibly knowledgable! From the wines to the dishes she knew it all! Too bad i forgot her name but she was amazing! I had the seafood special with homemade fettuccine! It was thee best fruite de mare I have ever had! Not your typical marinara sauce style. It came in a white wine sauce with a pesto infused olive oil! Definitely worth every bite! My husband had a traditional dish..Veal in a marinara sauce which he enjoyed every bite! This evening we plan to try their sister restaurant! We will definitely in here again!

Visited November 2013
Orange, California
“Miss it Already!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Take a bow Cucina Rustica! You were my favorite restaurant when I was here 2 years ago, and on my recent trip to Sedona, you still can't be beat! The ambiance is alluring, the gentleman host charming, and your Italian food is devine! All the right ingredients for a wonderful restaurant, and I can't wait to return!

carefree az
“ROMANTIC SPOT WITH DELICIOUS FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

We have dined at this restaurant in The Village of Oak Creek (near Sedona) many times and have never been disappointed! The food is exquisite, the service is excellent and the decor is enchanting---we love dining on the patio near the fireplace! Some of our favorites are Cozze Trifolate (mussels) and Gambieri Nettuno (prawns) to start, then the Rustica Exotica salad, followed by Pollo Alla Rustica or Vitello Justino, but it is all good!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Cucina Rustica? Share your experiences!