“Looking forward to going again.”

Judi's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #62 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sedona, Arizona
“Looking forward to going again.”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We've gone for dinner and lunches and it's very good. Atmosphere is comfortable and cozy. Tables are set in three different rooms in a cozy cottage setting with antique furniture here and there. Their Sat. specials are all you can eat ribs that are delicious and a prime rib with two different size cuts, that melt in your mouth. There are other restaurant's in Sedona that brag about their prime rib but maybe they haven't gone to Judi's for a nice thick cut. All the bread and desserts and ice cream are made in house - delicious! Lunch menu has a good variety of sandwiches and hamburgers on home made bread or buns with lattice fries or sweet potato fries, and various salad selections. We've had great waitresses each time we've gone that add to that at home local charm. Make reservations.

• Visited May 2014

Rutland, Vermont
“Wonderful Dinner/fair prices.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

While staying in Sedona we had a wonderful dinner at Judi's. Two of us had filet mignon while the other in our party enjoyed her lobster tail. The food was excellent as was the service. The prices were quite fair, especially for a resort area, and they even gave us a 10% discount using a VIP card from our resort. Our dining experience was enhanced by the ambiance and the pleasant tones of the guitarist/vocalist from the bar area....loud enough to hear yet soft enough to serve as background music that did not interfere with our dinner conversation. After dinner we went to the Sedona airport area to view the magnificent sunset returning to Judi's for coffee and homemade ice cream and pie on the outside patio. This restaurant is well worth the stop for anyone visiting the Red Rock area.

Visited May 2014
peabody
“Liked it so Much Ate Here Twice”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

What a great find this restaurant was! My husband and I ate here on 05/05/14. Our meal was one of the best we had had at this point in our vacation. Our server, Terry, was wonderful - attentive but not hovering. My husband had the grilled prime rib and baked potato - excellent; I had the fettucini Alfredo - also excellent. The restaurant prides itself on their desserts, especially the homemade ice cream. Unfortunately we didn't leave room for dessert! We also had dinner here on our last official night of vacation, again not disappointed. My husband had the chicken parmesan - excellent; I had the chicken and fettucini Alfredo. Again, we didn't leave room for dessert. I guess we will have to go back when we visit again. I will also post this on Yelp.

Visited May 2014
Oquossoc, Maine
“Delightful experience.”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

What a find. We were staying at the Best Western Plus and this restaurant is within walking distance. Also, you get 10 percent off if you are staying at BW. Well, it didn't matter about a deal.... The restaurant was cozy and you could tell that the locals knew to come there. Our service was fabulous, the food absolutely declicious. The additional plus was that Alice makes homemade ice-cream in many flavors. I had to have the bread pudding dessert, but I brought ice cream back to hotel for later. (refrigerator there) We were so impressed on our four day stay that we did an additional dinner there. We met Alice who is a chef and baker (ice cream maker, baker and chef), her lovely Daughter and her grandson. Nice to see a family working proudly together. I would love to eat there again. (And, just to add, if you have health issues, tell them and they will adjust the food to your liking, they are very accomondating) Go and enjoy.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Wish we hadnt gone back a second time”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Went there one night and thoroughly enjoyed our meal But the second time it seemed that the chef had a night off. The salads didnt look as well prepared and my daughters medium well staek was medium and my medium was medium rare. Nevertheless we are adaptable and persevered. Wish I hadnt as I was up all night. Rest of the family was OK.
But for my experience on the second visit this would have been a four star review.

Visited April 2014