“Dinner with a view” 4 of 5 bubbles

Silver Saddle @ The Cowboy Club
Ranked #24 of 190 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$16 - US$44
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Southwestern
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Parkland, Florida
“Dinner with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Sitting outside with a panoramic view makes anything taste good. Food is good. Great nachos and burger. Corn bread is moist and just the right amount of spice. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.

1 Thank Kimmig1

Sedona, Arizona
“Nice room but horrible everything else”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This is a sad attempt at a duel restaurant. The service is alittle better but alot of the food does not hit the mark. I was dissapointed to bring my date here, after a 45 min wait we fealt like cattle. We finnaly sat at around 8 our server was intrested in takeing our order and we only saw him 2 more times after that. Granted for a friday night they were busey but at those prices we feLt the restaurant was just cramming as many people in as possible. And we just wanted to be taken care of better and the food to hit the mark.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“YOUR CHOICE OF CASUAL OR VERY CASUAL”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Silver Saddle is a separate room adjacent to the Cowboy club. It draws a slightly less cowboy crowd. I think the menus are either the same of very close to the same and all the food comes from one kitchen. Very good food, generous portions and very good service.

Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food. Good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the restaurant. We were served an amuse, palette cleansers between courses and a complementary dessert. The steaks were done quite well, however the potatoes were not as hot as I would have liked.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MLE0904
Ringgold, Georgia
“See a "cowboy" ....lol”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

A restaurant with great service and fine dining. My husband ordered Filet Mignon and I ordered Trout. When the server brought the trout to me, I looked and thought...."this doesn't look like trout". It was Ruby Red Trout fresh from Idaho. It was darker than Salmon and it tasted fabulous. My first time eating this type of fish. My husband enjoyed his filet also. I had to send back my vegetables because they were crunchy, "us southern folk like our vegetables cooked" know what I mean? lol

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Silver Saddle @ The Cowboy Club? Share your experiences!