“Soul Esteem Balance”

Sedona Soul Tour
Ranked #36 of 90 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Global Award-winning SEDONA SOUL BALANCE: An about two to three hour Soul Tour out on the land plus Shamanic Life Coaching is a brilliant combination! Away from the usual office setting, Anke Buffalo Feather's gift of intuitive assessment recognizes instantaneously 'where you are and where you want to be'. The Interpersonal connection changes the perception of Self. * A powerful, intuitive insight, and deep wisdom provide Life awareness never known before, and * Leads to discovering Life's Purpose, removes the feeling of being stuck, * Improves personal and business relationships, and guides to spiritual awareness. Give Your Soul a Gift! and book your Sedona Soul Balance Shamanic Life Empowerment Coaching & Soul Tours to Spiritual Awakening including * Native Traditions, Sites and Ceremonies. * This Spiritual Journey takes you into emotional Freedom, Self-Determination * Anke's profound Energy Healing assists in Enlightenment of Soul Retrieval and discovery of Self-Truth. Allow me, Anke Buffalo Feather to help you embrace the Spiritual Tools to Live with Inner Harmony & Balance, Release Stress/Frustration, and step into your own Power! Sedona Soul Balance is 4 U. Soul Tours, Energy Healing Sessions, Individual Sessions (follow up skype, phone), Shamanic Wisdom Readings, complete Women Value & Empowerment e-Courses,
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Yes...Yes....Yes....I have read her book Give Your Soul A Gift several times. Spending time with Anke feeds my soul because I am experiencing my true nature. Anke listens..guides you...shares wisdom with you as well as empowers you to discover your true nature. Her book includes lessons/tips/tools to use on your spiritual journey. I have transformed by walking the walk...taking care of my mind, body and soul is a daily practice....thanks to Anke for her insight and expertise. I honor and respect Anke for her teachings...books...tours...workshops...courses.
I look back...smile and i can see how far I have come....now that is an Anke blessing!

1  Thank Celeste S

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had a absolutely wonderful trip to Sedona this January. We stumbled across Anke Buffalo Feather at a presentation at our resort and found her to be a wealth of spiritual knowledge and helpful information. She has a dynamic personality and we participated in her class at Sherpa Spirit in Oak Creek and enjoyed the class immensly!! Would highly recommend any program she teaches or tour her energy is highly contagious and she seems to have a kind word for all.
Thanks Anke for making our trip so wonderful. Frankie

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Set aside some time in Sedona AZ to meet with Anke Buffalo Feather of Sedona Soul Balance. I took the Sunrise Meditation class and opened myself to a wonderful and enlightening experience with Anke. She provided many techniques for calming oneself, de-stressing at work, and visualizing calm and peaceful settings. It was a wonderful experience. A must do in Sedona.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have been blessed to have the opportunity to work with Anke "Buffalo Feather". She does a wonderful guided mediation and gives an awesome tour of beautiful Sedona. There are certain people who touch our life's and she is one them. She also just wrote a book on "Give Your Soul A Gift" a must read for someone who is on the spiritual journey. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a life changing experience... Lori

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I love every time I come to Sedona with Bell Rock always being my favorite area. The highlight of my trip with family over a year ago was a sunrise meditation tour with Sedona Soul Balance with Anke Buffalo Feather. She took us to areas we would not have found on our own along with background about it. I still look back on the calm feeling and memories with her. This sunrise meditation was a separate tour I chose to take with my husband after meeting Anke at the morning meditation offered at our condo at Bell Rock Inn. I know some day our paths will cross again!