“Amazing Transformation with Anke”

Sedona Soul Balance
Sedona Soul Tour
Ranked #36 of 90 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Global Award-winning SEDONA SOUL BALANCE: An about two to three hour Soul Tour out on the land plus Shamanic Life Coaching is a brilliant combination! Away from the usual office setting, Anke Buffalo Feather's gift of intuitive assessment recognizes instantaneously 'where you are and where you want to be'. The Interpersonal connection changes the perception of Self. * A powerful, intuitive insight, and deep wisdom provide Life awareness never known before, and * Leads to discovering Life's Purpose, removes the feeling of being stuck, * Improves personal and business relationships, and guides to spiritual awareness. Give Your Soul a Gift! and book your Sedona Soul Balance Shamanic Life Empowerment Coaching & Soul Tours to Spiritual Awakening including * Native Traditions, Sites and Ceremonies. * This Spiritual Journey takes you into emotional Freedom, Self-Determination * Anke's profound Energy Healing assists in Enlightenment of Soul Retrieval and discovery of Self-Truth. Allow me, Anke Buffalo Feather to help you embrace the Spiritual Tools to Live with Inner Harmony & Balance, Release Stress/Frustration, and step into your own Power! Sedona Soul Balance is 4 U. Soul Tours, Energy Healing Sessions, Individual Sessions (follow up skype, phone), Shamanic Wisdom Readings, complete Women Value & Empowerment e-Courses,
Reviewed 20 March 2014

She transforms lives! Not only do I benefit from Anke's gift to open up my hidden talents; she also continously amazes me during her workshops which are held in my shop. Anke enables people to truly discover their truths and their soul purpose in life.
Lanna Larew, owner Sherpa Spirit Sedona AZ

1  Thank Lanna L

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Hi , my name is Oana Raluca Badea , i am a spiritual adviser in Romania, Bucharest . I meet in Sedona the most beautiful spiritual master Anke Buffalo Feather, she changed my life , she gave me the strength to go forward . I had the most sacred native american initiation and the most sacred union with the Divine Energy . I will never forget the days with her and the life changing trip In Sedona! Anke helped me to discover the beauty in me and the beauty in Sedona . I advice everybody to experience at least one day with her , it will be the day that you will never forget ! Her perfect book '' Give Your Soul A Gift "" is a manual for my students ! Thank you, beautiful soul Anke !!!

1  Thank Oana B
Reviewed 3 March 2014

While visiting beautiful, picturesque Sedona recently, I had the good fortune of meeting Anke during her group resort presentation. Anke's positive energy, insightful observations and practical suggestions during my subsequent individual Soul Tour helped me realize the importance and priority of feeding my soul. I found and have maintained inner strength and calmness. Her book "Give Your Soul A Gift" is an invaluable reference that reinforces feeding your soul and living stress-free. A visit to Sedona would not be complete without an encounter with Anke!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

MY husband and I went on a getaway vacation to Sedona and happen to meet with Anke Buffalo Feather. She took us to Beasley Flats where we experienced the most amazing spiritual transformation of a lifetime. I have to say, that we both found answers to so many past experiences in our lives today . I strongly suggest to take one of her sessions you will truly give your soul a gift !!!!!!

Angie & Oscar

1  Thank 902Angelita
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Meeting and spending time with Anke Buffalo Feather was a truly enlightening experience. I joined her in a group presentation at our resort and also traveled with her to Beasley Flats for a meditation session. Experiencing the ancient cliff dwellings with Anke was a highlight of my Sedona vacation. Her book Give Your Soul A Gift is a wonderful reminder of the relaxation techniques and tips on self care that I learned directly from her. Her insight is incredible and her energy is uplifting. Absolutely check her out and be lifted to a new level!

1  Thank Vicky G