We had a great massage (I had Bobbi). My friend had a German woman. They both did an excellent job. Of course the price for the massage was outrageous ($120) and I don't think any massage is worth that but I had a gift certificate. I liked the amenities in the spa area as well. They had a steam room, showers, lockers that you create your own code with, toiletries and a small hot tub outside.
We spent the rest of our time at the pool. Drinks were expensive but good and in large cups ($9 for a Blue Hawaiian for example). We ate some chipotle chicken strips with bleu cheese dipping sauce which were good. The bill was quite overwhelming for the pool and the guy added his own 20% tip. The pool area was nice but got a little crowded after a while. They had nice chairs and umbrellas. We spent more time there than we thought, but were having a good time and weren't in a rush to do much else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona