My girlfriends and I spent 2 nights and 2 days at Sedona Rouge this June, and had a fabulous time. We bought a deal on Travelzoo, which was an amazing value - hotel for 2 people, daily yoga, daily breakfast, daily apps at the bar, and 2 spa treatments valued at $240 for only $399 total. We arrived in Sedona in the late afternoon, after driving 2 hours from Phoenix, and immediately went to the bar for apps and drinks. We got huge apps to share complimentary during 4 - 6 happy hour. The asian-style tuna was delicious with a peanut sauce and asian salad. I was a bit weary of tuna in Arizona, after all I live in Boston...but it was tasty!
Then, we decided to it the spa for our 6pm appointments, after being very full, and after a lovely massage we headed to the hot tub. Sedona is much cooler than Phoenix at night, so this was great to do at the end of the day, and the pool/hot tub is open late so you can take an evening dip.
That evening we had a pretty tasty dinner at Reds, the restaurant there. Its not fancy by any means, but I think it had decent food and flavors, esp. for a hotel restaurant. And they were very accomodating to our food and drink requests.
The next day, we work up and had a nice stretch at morning yoga, which was fabulous as we practiced outside by the pool in the cool/fresh air. We then headed to a delicious breakfast, complete with cheddar jalapeno french toast, tofu scramble, and lots of yummy egg dishes. We fueled up for our hike at Cathedral Rock, which was beautiful but very hot (reco doing this in the early morning or evening cause its cooler), then back to our hotel for some much needed pool time. The hotel is small and boutique-like, so there is no pool bar, but there was a nice fellow who brought our drinks to the pool, and our appetizers (at happy hour) to the spa right before our appointments. This time, I had a lovely hot stone massage while my friends picked from the VERY extensive spa menu. It was very hard to choose, but we all enjoyed the treatments we picked very much.
I had a great stay at Sedona Rouge. I loved how utterly flexible the staff were, in almost every sense. Whether it was breakfast by the pool, drinks at the spa, extra appetizers at happy hour, they did their best to make us happy. This really benefitted us as we were able to fit in everything into 1 weekend. If I had to do again, I would stay 3 days. Overall, I was always full and wonderfully relaxed at Sedona Rouge...definitely recommended for a girls weekend or couples weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona