I brought my Mom to Sedona for a 3 day trip. We stayed 3 nights at the Sedona Rouge and it was awesome. First, what a great deal we received..a discount on the rate..plus our 3rd night was free! This is such a wonderful hotel, the staff was friendly and courteous. The hotel is conveniently located and sits right in front of Thunder Mountain..what a view. Dinner at Reds, the hotel restaurant, was....well...I really can't say enough about the dinner. Steaks cooked perfectly...friendly staff...never had to ask for a refill...it blows the uptown steak place away! If you are planning a trip to Sedona, I highly recommend staying at the Sedona Rouge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona