Our family of four stayed at the Sedona Rouge for two nights this past New Year's and thought it was great. Rates were very reasonable for the area that time of year and the service was very good. The property is smaller, but that only adds to the intimate, relaxed vibe. We had a first-floor room with a patio that opened directly to the pool, a feature the kids loved! Though we were close to the lobby on the first floor, it remained quiet even on New Year's Eve. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona