My family of four stayed at the Sedona Rouge for six night at the beginning of June. The staff, everyone at the front desk, to the restaurant (Reds), to the pool, to the spa, was very friendly and accommodating and we felt very welcome there. The rooms are cozy with lovely little fireplaces and the shower in the bathroom is huge! We had gorgeous views of the beautiful red rocks from our little balconies. The beds are very comfortable and everything was very clean. The pool was also very nice and we had some great drinks and food by the pool as well. The spa is amazing!!!! We spent two days at the spa and all had wonderful treatments. They will treat you like a king or queen there, so don't pass up the opportunity to get a spa treatment while you are visiting! Reds, the restaurant attached to the hotel, was great. We had breakfast there almost every morning and dinner there a few times, and we were never disappointed. It was always delicious. If you're looking for a nice, cozy, quiet getaway in the middle of Sedona, this is the place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona