My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in August. This is the second time we have stayed here and I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. I love that it is a smaller hotel and more personable. The rooms are beautiful and the showers are huge. All of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant Reds is very good and reasonably priced. It was wonderful to sit out at the pool and order drinks and food from Reds and not be charged an arm and a leg. Some hotels can really jack up the prices on poolside drinks and food. The spa is also wonderful with a very relaxing atmosphere and professional staff. If you are looking to really relax in Sedona and want a smaller, more intimate hotel, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona