We stayed at the Sedona Rouge for three nights in August. Located slightly out of town in West Sedona it is still ideally situated for shopping, restaurants, hiking etc.
Our room, which was located on the ground floor, was clean and very well appointed. The bathroom was large with a walk in shower and a bath. Bath robes were provided and there was a plentiful supply of towels and toiletries. Our only slight complaint was that the air conditioning was a little on the noisy side.
Reds restaurant and bar were a delight. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Service was quick and efficient. Dinner and breakfast menus were reasonably priced and the quality was excellent. The wine list was very reasonable and the classic Margaritas were some of the best sampled on our holiday in Arizona.
Reception sells a very useful guide to local walks that are suitable for all levels of ability. We found it informative and easy to follow. Staff were able to book a Jeep Tour and arrange a hotel pick up and drop off so avoiding having to negotiate the very busy town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona