1,730 results
All reviews reds restaurant free appetizer rooftop terrace observation deck resort fee red rocks hotel restaurant couples massage huge shower third floor walk in shower onsite restaurant wonderful hotel fire pit shower head steam room coffee pot
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed 2 nights. Check in smooth and efficient and friendly. Located just out of town but convenient to shops and restaurants. The room was nice and large clean and had a nice courtyard. I preferred the ground floor. Bathroom was nice with a good size tub for a soak plus good shower etc. For the price it was worth the stay.

Room tip: Ground floor room had nice courtyard and outlook.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sanjay255068
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This is just a lovely place - we had our dog with us and they gave us an executive king room for $106 per night. Quiet with a nice place right outside the door to toss the ball for our dog. Really quiet and comfortable. We will be back again.

Room tip: ground floor view of the back garden
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The hotel was nice enough, but not the most lovely setting. We only had appetizers at the restaurant, and they were quite good. There were plenty of heaters outside, as well as a fireplace, but they were never lit unless you went to find someone to do it for you. The spa was very nice, but the pricing was vague and confusing. We were promised a $200 credit voucher that would "show up at check out" - the front desk people said they were "out of vouchers" at the moment, and the spa people assured us we'd receive it. At the time of check out there was no credit, and no one at the spa to talk to, and the front desk knew nothing about any credit. After several phone calls (being disconnected, sent to voicemail, etc) it was finally explained to us that the advertised price actually already included the $200 credit. Wow, that surely was not how it was explained to us. Very disappointing way to end our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank pcrean
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We arrived very late on a Thursday and we were greeted by Brenda at the front desk who took great care of us. Our nights sleep was very peaceful and we awoke to the beautiful Red Rock views of Sedona. We spent the day out driving and hiking then returned for small plates and a glass of wine at Red's. The Hotel is close to several places you can walk to for dinner. Another peaceful night and we were off the next morning to Phoenix. Oh don't miss the viewing deck on the third floor.

Room tip: ask for the back side with mountain veiws
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Very accommodating staff at this hotel. From the time you arrive its all good vibes! I got exactly the room I booked - facing the courtyard - but before even seeing it I asked if there was a room with a better view available. There was, for $50 per night so I went for it. Big Mistake. Not because the view wasn't great but for the 3 days we were there we were out of the hotel during daylight hours! I mentioned this in passing at checkout and they deducted $50 off of my bill. A very nice gesture - the type of thing that earns my loyalty.

They have a wine tasting every afternoon in the lobby and since we checked in too late on the day we arrived they gave us a certificate for two free glasses in the restaurant/bar. We ate dinner in that restaurant that evening and had breakfast there the next day. The food was outstanding - I wish I remembered the name but in any event, you can't miss it since it is the only restaurant there.

We did not avail ourselves of the spa treatments because having done my research I found an independent spa up the street that was much cheaper. 1 hour facial and 1 hour hot stone massage for $109. Nothing fancy probably the best facial my wife and I ever had. The massage was excellent too.

I would definitely stay at the Rouge again!

Room tip: The rooms facing the courtyard seem to be the most appealing.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple