1,747 results
All reviews reds restaurant free appetizer rooftop terrace observation deck red rocks resort fee hotel restaurant couples massage huge shower third floor onsite restaurant wonderful hotel fire pit shower head steam room small balcony coffee pot
Reviewed 20 March 2014

About a year ago, I had a compression injury to my neck in Norway. Since that time, I need periodic massage therapy to improve circulation and reduce pain in my c-spine. One of the Sedona Rouge therapists, Girija, was recommended to me for her professional and effective therapy work. I scheduled a 90 minute session, and was greeted by a friendly receptionist and shown to the men's changing area, complete with a steam sauna. The sauna was a great start to the treatment, followed by the excellent work by Girija. I have had my neck worked on by several therapists in the past and even chiropractors, but none have resulted in the pain reduction and increased range of motion as the work Girija did. She also took the time to share several exercises I could do on my own to improve stability in the c-spine and he suggested using two tennis balls in a sock to provide a mild traction and relieve muscle tension, etc.

The spa facility is professional and clean, but the work by Girija made all the difference.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2014

When we arrived the checkin clerk did not tell us there were coupons for free afternoon appetizers and didn't really tell us where anything was at, the features and benefits. It did surprise me that it was right on a Main Street. Somehow from the pictures I thought it was going to be in more rural area. The room was very clean cute outdoor patio with chairs. The restaurant Reds was very nice and tasty.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We've had a great two evenings at Sedona Rouge.

The location is within a comfortable distance to all the lovely shopping and art boutiques Sedona has to offer like Tlaquepaque. Also, next door is a grocery store where we stocked up on supplies before our next destination.

Even if you don't have a room with a view, the third floor terrace is perfect to capture a view of the red rocks.

Why the 4 stars? The bed lacks comfort. I think it is supposed to be a pillow-top, but I'm not sure. And, the $19.00 per day resort tax. Most places offer free wi-fi and water but these are a part of that fee. I would suggest just rolling it into the rate as opposed to annoying people like us with a fee attached to things we don't/won't use like the spa and daily newspaper...they still print those?!?

The rest of the room is awesome. Huge walk-in shower, gas fireplace, mini fridge, chaise lounge, chair with reading table, desk, quality toiletries and very friendly staff. We also had a small balcony which was a nice bonus.

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CelestePeacock
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We booked this "4.5 star" hotel on Priceline and were shocked at the poor quality of the rooms. They are run down, dark, and seem to use décor from the 50s. That in itself was not as disturbing to me as the strange chemical smell in the room. I wonder if this smell is due to pesticides. In the bed, I felt creepy crawy things all night and could not sleep. This is definitely NOT a 4.5 star hotel. We will never stay here again. Our room cost around 190/night...don't stay here, save your money and get a good night's sleep somewhere else. The walls are thin and we heard people walking above us all night and children crying. The food in the restaurant is horrible.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tandori
ed_conwayCornvilleAZ, General Manager at Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you very much for writing, would you please email me directly econway@sedonarouge.com or call me direct 928 340 5304, I would like to review your reservation and find out what room you stayed in.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ed Conway

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Facilities are not four star (dark and run down appearance in many areas) and the service was poor from start to finish. Did not have the handicap accessible room available that I booked and they did not take responsibility for the error; instead blamed Priceline and they did nothing to make up for the problem/inconvenience. No assistance with bags upon check-in or check-out and items (e.g. bottled water) that were supposed to be stocked in room were never provided. The facility fee of $19.00 per night was ridiculous given he poor quality of the facilities and service. Highly recommend staying at any of the less expensive hotels/motels in town. Simply not worth the price.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
ed_conwayCornvilleAZ, General Manager at Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you very much for writing, would you please email me directly econway@sedonarouge.com or call me direct 928 340 5304, I have tried locating a Priceline booking in our system with your first name and last name initial as indicated on yoru TripAdvisor profile. I have called Priceline and also checked their web site and our handicap accessible rooms are available when booking. I can track down what happened once I have your arrival and departure dates and or a booking confirmation number.

Our daily resort fee includes a number of benefits which I will be happy to communicate to you as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ed Conway