We stayed at the Sedona Rouge for two nights. We booked one night and enjoyed Sedona so much we booked a second night after we were there on the first day. We had to switch rooms because our first night room was already booked. The Red Rock Rooms are the best. Both Rooms were very nice. What we liked best about the Sedona Rouge was the staff. Everyone from the Check in Personnel to the Restaurant staff and especially the pool attendant, Kyle went over the top to accommodate us. The only drawback is the resort fee which brings up the cost of the room $19 per night for 2 waters and WIFI that did not work on the first night. But yes we would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona