This was probably a high end hotel at one time. Now it is a hotel with nice beds. Rooms were clean. There are little details (cleaning and maintenance) around the hotel and within the rooms that have not been addressed which prevent this from being a high end hotel. There is a large rain shower in the bathroom but no where to sit if you want to shave your legs. Weird! The tile is older and could use some grout cleaning. I loved the granite slab counter but the sink was cracked and drain needs cleaning. It smelled like mold! Made it really tough when brushing my teeth. Again, these are details that high end hotels address immediately. My sister was in the room next to us and her shower had no door???? Very strange, because it's just a big tile box with a rain shower head.
In the room there is no where to put your feet up when you sit in a chair. No table to sit at, just a long desk.
Here is the kicker-the refrigerator is not a refrigerator! When I called down to the front desk to ask how to turn up the temperature, I was told that it was only a cooler and we could only keep cold things cold, if they were placed in the "cooler" cold! What? I really felt they should have told us this when we arrived (or a note on the front of the "cooler") as I placed items in the cooler upon arrival.
AC unit was very noisy, but we had cool weather and only used it when we first arrived in an attempt to cool a room that was initially stuffy. Ended up having our slider open the entire time. Could be a problem if the weather was hot!
Our room did overlook a quiet little court yard. The hotel assigned us rooms away from the wedding reception occurring on the observation deck. Bonus! Cant say much for the views but we got plenty of that hiking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona