We loved our stay at the SR! After reading the reviews on TA, with the pros more than outweighing the cons, we decided on staying here as opposed to the Hilton at Sedona. Glad we opted for the SR! Great location, with an attentive staff and a nice big room with all the amenities. We were initally concerned that our room was facing the street, rather than the redrocks, but the room was very well soundproofed. No outside noise whatesoever! Views would have been nice from the room, but we found that we did not spend much time there anyway and at the price we paid (50% OFF), was a very good bargain and a worthwhile tradeoff.
We celebrated a special occassion and were pleasantly surpised one night by a bottle of Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! Very nice of the hotel!
Bed was comfortable, free Wi-fi/Lan connection, nice bathroom/shower, great toiletries, HDTV. One other nice thing, the hotel is across the street from Safeway for incidentals/snacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona