I chose the Sedona Rouge simply by checking out their website and reading reviews like this. My daughter (age 21) and I had an exceptional time. Our room was very warm, comfortable and welcoming. The staff is really super friendly. I was shocked when the concierge who was working on getting us a reservation for a hot air balloon ride came looking for us at the pool to discuss options with us! Reds, their restaurant is absolutely top notch. We ate breakfast there every morning, same waiter, same table, wonderful and delicious choices...we really felt at home. Also enjoyed dinner, drinks and small plates at Reds...all excellent. We each enjoyed massages at the spa, which were sorely needed, and while not the best I've experienced, were still definitely worth it. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who wants a high quality but unpretentious and friendly hotel experience! I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona