I was pleasantly surprised by our stay at Sedona Rouge. The very friendly staff, well kept grounds and rooms, beautiful pool, amazing smell from the living flowers in the lobby, and views were well worth it. I don't think I saw any reviews stating this was directly next door to a Safeway (which you have a direct view of from several of the rooms). However we found this to be more convenient than anything else. It's a 1 minute walk to groceries, sun screen, really anything you need.
We had an amazing visit at the spa for a couples massage - can't recommend it enough. Though pricey - it was very worth it.
We spent 3 days at the pool getting drinks and snacks from Red's and the wait staff was prompt and very courteous.
It's located right off a fairly busy street but you are just a short drive from everything Sedona has to offer.
All in all it's a great value with pretty spectacular views (from the right rooms). I don't think you can go wrong at this spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona