“Nature Heaven”

Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa
Ranked #16 of 49 Hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Sedona is a true little hidden gem, but staying at the Sedona Rouge makes it a little trip to
paradise. The staff was amazing and accommodated us in a pet friendly room. They gave us information about the local restaurants and best trails to explore in our vehicle and do some hikes. I'm a certified massage therapist, and very critical of the treatments I receive. For the second time, I must stay that the treatment I received was beyond my expectation, from when I made my appointment to when I left the treatment room. I was so relaxed that I could barely make it back to my room. The bed is very confortable and the room amenities were great. My husband and Boston terrier enjoyed their stay as well. We have stayed at other hotels in the area, but its never like the this one. Our friends will be visiting the hotel very soon.

Room Tip: I always suggest to call the hotel in advance to let them know the reason for you travel. Anniversar...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra V
Write a ReviewReviews (1,550)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We enjoyed our 2 night stay at Sedona Rouge. The property is beautiful and has really nice seating areas tastefully decorated. The room/bathroom is luxurious. Reds was a nice meal option with good food and great service. Close to shopping and restaurants. Pisa Lisa across the street serves delicious pizza/salads.

Encountered a rather unfriendly manager at the front desk checking in but other than her, the staff was very pleasant and attentive.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the street for quiet and view of the Red Rocks.
2  Thank explorerme
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I must admit that we rarely stay in upscale hotels, but SO glad we did on this trip. The Sedona Rouge is an outstanding property. Relaxing common areas with water features typical desert hard/soft scapes. The staff is both professional and personable. We asked for restaurant recommendations and they were spot on. The room was very large and comfortable. Honestly, the bed is the first thing I like about a hotel room, the second is the bathroom. A HUGE shower complete with rainfall showerhead - loved it! While we didn't take advantage of the spa, we highly recommend the hotel. Check out the rooftop area, nice views and a great place to relax. As another reviewer mentioned, a Safeway across the street houses a Starbucks - a MUST in my book!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DON_SCOTT2000
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The Sedona Rouge provided an ideal location for my first visit to Sedona's Red Rock wonders, The facilities and staff were outstanding, The front desk was always well informed on local attractions and accurate restaurant recommendations. Great introduction to Sedona.

Den K

1  Thank Den K
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The hotel itself isn't bad but the service is ??? The rooms were nice enough but placing the ice machine right outside a room door is probably not the best planning. We did not try the spa services as we weren't there long enough so that might make it more worthwhile. Otherwise, I wouldn't spend the money!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jacqueline H
ed_conwayCornvilleAZ, General Manager at Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to know more about your stay and what we can improve on. Please call or email directly,

928 340 5304
econway@sedonarouge.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Ed Conway

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just returned from a family reunion at the Sedona Rouge. While it is situated on the main drag (89A) and right across the street from a Safeway/strip mall, the Sedona Rouge feels more like a desert oasis. Highlights for me included the tasteful design/decor/architecture, helpful staff, comfy bed, and beautiful pool.

The concierges offered excellent recommendations for sightseeing and Mexican food (Taos in uptown Sedona -- yum!). Our group rate made the Sedona Rouge an outstanding value. I would absolutely recommend it for vacationers as well as wedding parties, business retreats, and family gatherings.

Room Tip: From our North-facing room, we enjoyed seeing the mountains during the day and starry skies at night...
1  Thank Kristin K
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had our family reunion at the Sedona Rouge Hotel. Thirty of us enjoyed a delicious Buffet Banquet, time at the pool and luxurious rooms. The staff was courteous, friendly, eager to help, and well-trained. The Food served by Reds Restaurant at our buffet was outstanding: flavorful, served attractively, plentiful, and absolutely delicious. We were all very pleased with the experience of staying at the Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms have outdoor patios, which is lovely. Some rooms have poolside access, which...
1  Thank Diane Kennedy P