“Sedona Rouge”

Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Sedona Rouge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Wonderful experience in Sedona. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very well-kept and had a beautiful view. Breakfast was also delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Sedona.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janette M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (395)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I fell in love with this hotel even before I actually stayed! Aisha Rodriguez - Concierge for the Sedona Rouge - helped me plan the trip from start to finish and for that I am truly grateful.

Celebrating my friends 50th birthday, Aisha helped us plan and reserve everything from dinner reservations, spa appointments and a wide variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, hot air ballooning, trip to Antelope Canyon just to name a few. When we arrived she prepared a customized printed itinerary complete with additional suggestions and driving directions. She didn't miss a single detail. (Thank you!)

The hotel is lovely and centrally located on the main road in town. In the main building there is REDS - a great restaurant located on property that is popular with the locals and features live music. There is a separate building that is just behind the main building that features "The Spa at Sedona Rouge". This building also has a gym and guest rooms and was where we stayed during our week in Sedona. The beds were outrageously comfortable and the views of the famous red rocks was breathtaking. The room also featured a super clean deep soaking Jacuzzi tub that overlooked the mountains. I enjoyed being in this building as it also had easy access to the private pool, hot tub and a outdoor fireplace and seating area.

The Spa itself is a sanctuary with plenty of treatment rooms and options for even the most sophisticated spa goer. The men's locker room was incredibly clean featuring wood lockers, showers, steam room and a men's only private hot tub. My travel companion said the same for the ladies locker room. (Nice touch!) We each had a massage and a facial and found both the massage therapist and the esthetician to be friendly, professional and well versed in their craft. We left relaxed and in a complete state of bliss.

The service overall is warm and friendly and everyone was attentive to our needs. In addition to Aisha, I have to also mention Braxton who assisted us with our baggage who also doubles at guest reception. I also had a chance to meet the Chef of REDS who was happy with our compliments from our first nights meal. The only suggestion that I would make is that the WIFI in my room was spotty at best. I think it was just my room as I had no problems accessing the WiFi from any other part of the resort. Other than that, we had a great stay and would definitely return!

Room Tip: Check out the spa suites in the back of the property. They are off the main property and they face...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank marcanthonyc
Flagstaff, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wife and I wanted a little getaway and chose Sedona Rouge. So glad we did. Room was spacious with a great view of the red rocks. Aisha at concierge was wonderful and check-in was quick. Dinner at Reds was very good and ending the evening on the patio roof with the sunset was perfect. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Oak Creek Brewery is within waking distance for live music and good beer
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Matt F
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was a girls trip away. My daughter and I arrived in pooring rain, the young gentlemen came out to help us get our bags, then they carted the to the room. We were wisked away into a beautiful room, with plenty of space. The hotel staff was fantastic, and warm. Very informative. The restaurant on site (REDs), was adequate. Food was ok, a little spendy for what it was.
Our stay at this hotel was wonderful, will definatly do it again.

Room Tip: We have only stayed here once, but we got a corner room in the back over looking the columns, we ope...
Green Features: They are very ECO friendly, both for water conservation, and the like.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ShellKC
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed for four nights; nice property, immaculate, clean and spacious rooms, with A+ restaurant,people at restaurant are very nice, friendly and accommodating; lobby staff needs improvement; close to Sedona landmarks

Room Tip: Stay away from room near the lobby restaurant area, might be noisy
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank cmjusino
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Sedona is a true little hidden gem, but staying at the Sedona Rouge makes it a little trip to
paradise. The staff was amazing and accommodated us in a pet friendly room. They gave us information about the local restaurants and best trails to explore in our vehicle and do some hikes. I'm a certified massage therapist, and very critical of the treatments I receive. For the second time, I must stay that the treatment I received was beyond my expectation, from when I made my appointment to when I left the treatment room. I was so relaxed that I could barely make it back to my room. The bed is very confortable and the room amenities were great. My husband and Boston terrier enjoyed their stay as well. We have stayed at other hotels in the area, but its never like the this one. Our friends will be visiting the hotel very soon.

Room Tip: I always suggest to call the hotel in advance to let them know the reason for you travel. Anniversar...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sandra V
shelton, Connecticut, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We enjoyed our 2 night stay at Sedona Rouge. The property is beautiful and has really nice seating areas tastefully decorated. The room/bathroom is luxurious. Reds was a nice meal option with good food and great service. Close to shopping and restaurants. Pisa Lisa across the street serves delicious pizza/salads.

Encountered a rather unfriendly manager at the front desk checking in but other than her, the staff was very pleasant and attentive.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the street for quiet and view of the Red Rocks.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family