I stayed at Sedona Rouge with my parents for my dad's 70th birthday in the beginning of April. It was not my first time at the Sedona Rouge and I will continue to return to the hotel as often as humanly possible. The staff is warm, welcoming, and wonderful. The rooms are great - not the typical howling coyotes and cheesy southwestern decor found in other hotels - they're modern with wonderful appointments and great bathrooms. They do need power strips on the desks, but that's really my only suggestion. They're pet-friendly, which is awesome. I've seen different rooms, but splurge and go for the spa rooms - my parents were in one and it had a really romantic tub overlooking the famous red rocks of sedona. My room was a pet-friendly room with a sliding door out to a grassy area, which was very convenient. The spa staff is also wonderful, and the spa is HUGE for an intimate hotel of this size... great steam rooms, hydro spas, and the hammam treatment is TO DIE FOR. I did something that was really cool - a "guided visualization" in my room with Iala - it was a great way to end my stay, kept me in a super positive mood for a month or so.... guess it's time to go back! Iala also does a morning yoga thing, but I can never get out of bed in time to do it, it's supposed to be great though.
To end my rambling review (I've been interrupted a few times since starting to write it), Sedona Rouge is awesome. They have everything you need on-site while feeling personal... you don't feel like you're lost in a giant mega-resort, and you never, ever feel like you're just a "tool" for additional revenue like at other places. Do what you want, when you want, and just relax and enjoy yourself.... it's a great place and I'd go back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 103 room boutique hotel and spa. Home of REDS Restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and meeting. Located in West Sedona with easy access to local attractions, dining and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Rouge Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa Arizona