“Great cup of coffee while supporting local Coffee Shop”
Review of Bad Kitty Koffee - CLOSED

Bad Kitty Koffee
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Gluten free Organic Drive through In house made baked goods Fair trade Organic coffee
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Recommended by a local resident and was not disappointed. Coffee (Latte and Mocha) was very good and the breakfast selection was good. If you like gluten free foods this is a must stop. Enjoyed the atmosphere while we started our day.

1  Thank Julie S

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My interest is to go in, get a coffee and maybe a pastry, and then hit the road. We visited for the first time recently and were able to get two coffees to go quickly. The pastry selection was limited, so maybe the next time. Very friendly with a pleasant atmosphere. We will go back soon.

1  Thank 911Visitor
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

On my way out of town I decided to grab a coffee to go-I pulled up to the window at about 8am & waited
6 minutes for a cup of Joe-although the coffee was great, they were understaffed (mind blowing for a coffee shop in the morning) and I seemed to be penalized for being at the drive thru- c'mon guys, don't keep caffeine addicts waiting !

1  Thank Arloredrock
Reviewed 7 June 2014

As Sedona locals, we've been wanting to check out Bad Kitty Koffee. Saturday 8am we stopped in, met head Bad Kitty Kevin and his associate Joe. Nice folks. They patiently explained features on their menu, accommodated my partner's specific coffee requests, made a lovely chai latte for me, and prepared two different breakfast entrees (a veggie patty sandwich and a ham & egg wrap), both of which were gluten-free, healthy, and delicious (yes!). The decor is bright, cheery, and eclectic, with one corner containing local art for sale, and other walls adorned with pet photos from staff and customers. Very homey with free WiFi, which we didn't use today but will avail ourselves in future as this could be a nice morning work spot with online access when we just can't stand our home offices for another minute. All kitties (and puppies) should check out Bad Kitty Koffee. We'll be back!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Aside from having the best "Koffee" in town, the best part about Bad Kitty are the incredible people serving behind the counter! It's these people that bring me back every day! They always carry a positive attitude and just seem to be so happy about life. They are the true "pick-me-up" of my day! As far as drinks go, I recommend the 'Iced Latte w/ Hemp Milk!'