“Great sandwiches, lousy coffee”
Review of Sedona Memories

Sedona Memories
Ranked #39 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Got two sandwiches to take out with us during a short hike and picnic. The breads are fresh and the sandwiches are huge and very very good. Reasonably priced. Coffee however was bitter and lukewarm. They are only open for a few hours over lunchtime.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Not on the main drag in Sedona but this place has great sandwiches at very reasonable prices. We asked one of the clerks in a t-shirt shop where to go for lunch and he steered us to a really tasty place!!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Accompanied my mom on a senior bus trip and was locally referred. Centrally located, easy access, and when we arrived, lunch line out the door, however, line moves fast. I just sat my mom outside (also limited seating inside), with the beautiful view of the canyon mountains and stood in line and ordered. Not complicated just need to decide which of their sandwiches to order, chips, and a drink. I kept changing my mind as customers picked up their sandwich orders. Sandwiches are HUGE and could easily be shared. We ordered the turkey sandwich and was not disappointed. The bread makes the sandwich. I asked where I could purchase the bread and was told they bake their own. Tried to buy a loaf to take home, but they were almost all gone. Will be returning with my daughters and looking forward to trying their tuna sandwich and taking on a local picnic. Hopefully I can purchase a loaf or two to bring home. Highly recommend.

1  Thank AliciaLosAngeles_CA
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Sandwiches are enormous and delicious. We could easily have shared a sandwich, but I sure enjoyed my leftover later in the evening. Eat outside with views of the Red Rocks. What a find!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I'm not really a sandwich person, but the sandwiches here are awesome. They are huge, and for the price a great value. There is plenty of food to share between two people. The presentation is cute too, the sandwiches are served on a cutting board. We sat outside, a great way to enjoy the beautiful Sadona weather.

1  Thank Icedcoffeefanatic

Been to Sedona Memories? Share your experiences!