Villa had an OLD and musty smell.Used a whole bottle of Fabreeze. Place should have been aired out before renting.
There was a nice flat screen in living room. The bedreeom had an old Zenith tv. You cannot watch tv in the bedroom and living room at the same time because of half/wall between the two rooms. The furniture is very nice and of great quality, except for the old tv in bedroom. There is not a resturant on the premises. You have to pay $50.00 if you ever want housekeeping services. That is for each occurace. The linen was of excellent quality. I could not use my mobile phone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded creek side setting, Villas at Poco Diablo welcomes you to lush green landscapes serenaded by the sounds of nearby Oak Creek. Play a round on the willow-shaded golf course, cook up barbecue fun on our scenic outdoor patio or unwind in your luxurious villa with private whirlpool and fireplace. Sedona offers vacation enjoyment - from exciting area tours to unique shopping and dining experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villas at Poco Diablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Villas At Poco Diablo Sedona, Arizona