Did a swap with II and enjoyed our stay. We like small, quiet and clean and that is what Villas at Poco Diablo in Sedona offers. We had a one bedroom unit with the creek at the back door and it was plenty of room for us. Our son and his wife visited for 2 days and slept on the pull out couch and said it was fine. The bedroom is open to the living room up above the walls because the walls do not go to the cathedral ceiling so if there is light or noise in the living area it affects the bedroom but we went to bed at the same time so it was not an issue. Good location between Bell rock and downtown Sedona. Staff was pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded creek side setting, Villas at Poco Diablo welcomes you to lush green landscapes serenaded by the sounds of nearby Oak Creek. Play a round on the willow-shaded golf course, cook up barbecue fun on our scenic outdoor patio or unwind in your luxurious villa with private whirlpool and fireplace. Sedona offers vacation enjoyment - from exciting area tours to unique shopping and dining experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villas at Poco Diablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Villas At Poco Diablo Sedona, Arizona