We found this place on a travel website but had known about it for years. We stayed 2 beautiful nights in a Studio Suite. We couldn't have been happier. Duane at the front desk was a gem and very personable. He is an artist with many wonderful stories to share. I don't know who the bad reviews were referring to but he was wonderful.
Our room overlooked the golf course and at night we sat outside and were actually able to see every star in the sky. It was very mystical. You don't see that in big cities.
Our bed was extremely comfortable, the room immaculate and well appointed with many kitchen amenities. the Jacuzzi tub seats two and was a wonderful surprise. They have a nice pool, laundry,and basketball hoop if you are so inclined.
I really can't say enough good things about our stay. We will definitely make this our go-to place in Sedona. Our Tv and Wifi worked well as opposed to other reviews. Not really sure how a bad thing could be said so give this wonderful place a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded creek side setting, Villas at Poco Diablo welcomes you to lush green landscapes serenaded by the sounds of nearby Oak Creek. Play a round on the willow-shaded golf course, cook up barbecue fun on our scenic outdoor patio or unwind in your luxurious villa with private whirlpool and fireplace. Sedona offers vacation enjoyment - from exciting area tours to unique shopping and dining experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Villas at Poco Diablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Villas At Poco Diablo Sedona, Arizona