My wife and I explored Arizona for a week and used the Villas of Poco Diablo as our home base. The one-bedroom unit has many very nice features: large space, gas fireplace, excellent jacuzzi, small back yard area with a stream, very comfortable bed and linens, flat screen TV, and nice kitchenette. We definately enjoyed our stay. There are however, a few drawbacks that may concern some travelers: very uncomfortable couch in need of replacement, the one bedroom is seperated only by a wall and is open for an expanse near the ceiling (if one person gets up first, they must be very quiet to not disturb those sleeping in the bedroom), and very thin walls seperating the units (we could clearly hear their kids, TV, jacuzzi, etc.). If you are looking for reasonable accomodations in a beautiful setting close to Sedona, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded creek side setting, Villas at Poco Diablo welcomes you to lush green landscapes serenaded by the sounds of nearby Oak Creek. Play a round on the willow-shaded golf course, cook up barbecue fun on our scenic outdoor patio or unwind in your luxurious villa with private whirlpool and fireplace. Sedona offers vacation enjoyment - from exciting area tours to unique shopping and dining experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Villas at Poco Diablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Villas At Poco Diablo Sedona, Arizona