This B&B Inn was wonderful. The suite was very large and spacious. We had the fireplace going frequently and it added charm. The bed was so comfortable and the bathroom was large and beautiful with tile and granite. The suite was extremely clean. We received each day a different snack in our refrigerator - one day chedder cheese and crackers, another day it was hummus, another day it was brie cheese. They also filled a small cookie jar with freshly baked cookies each day. There was a coffee maker with both regular and decaf coffee, all types of sweeteners and creamers in the fridge. The breakfasts were to die for. Every day they had homemade granola with dried fruit like raisins, cranberries and banannas and nuts. They even offered a nut-free granola choice. There was fresh yogurt to use with it and a big bowl of fresh fruit - blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, cantalope and grapes. Orange Juice and water flavored with fresh fruit. Water for hot tea or cocoa, regular coffee and decaf coffe, 2% milk and half and half. Then the good stuff started coming. One day we had a warm peach and raspberry Crisp, another day a warm Pecan and Cinnamon Scone. Each one more delicious than the previous one. The final course was very different for us, but we enjoyed them. First day was chicken cooked in a skillet with a sauce and the sides were mushroom coucus and stir-fried zucchini, another day it was a spinach and cheese frittata, another day it was a vegetable quiche. Needless to say we needed to hike around Sedona to work off these wonderful breakfasts. The staff was extremely nice and very helpful. If you wanted to go out very early in the day (example hot-air ballooning), they would hold breakfast for you until you got back. They arranged horseback riding for us and told us great places to hike and where to go for shopping. I cannot say enough good things about this Inn, the staff and the overall amenities. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and wished we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Posadas of Sedona, a luxury Boutique Inn features spacious suites, full breakfast, pool and jacuzzi. Concierge services available and outstanding guest service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Las Posadas of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Posadas Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Las Posadas Of Sedona Arizona