“Weirded out!”

Las Posadas of Sedona
Ranked #23 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was looking forward to this stay, but I have to say I was disappointed. We booked one of the villas because we have four kids so we needed the room. It was rather impressive upon entering, but then the weirdness started. There were so many things that were broken in our villa, the faucet in the bathroom, a towel bar in the bathroom came off easily, the screen door to the balcony off the dining area was torn in several places, the "sunrise" window had broken pieces in it, the mirror above the fireplace in the master bedroom was dirty, the shower knob did not work in the morning, had to call maintenance. Also, there were paintings that had been removed and just the wall hanger left on the wall. When I told the desk person, they just explained all the buildings had a different owner and I guess I was supposed to take it that it was the owner's fault. Well, I let the maintenance guy know all the problems I found. The front desk said they would make sure these things were fixed for the next guest, but of course we only stayed one night so it didn't do us much good. Anyway, I finally got them to give me a discount,but it took a LOT of talking to get them to do it. If you rent a villa, check it out first is all I can say. We stayed in the Pacifica unit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
13  Thank annie7772014
There are newer reviews for Las Posadas of Sedona

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The rewiews on TripAdvisor led us to stay here. I am so glad that we decided to stay at Las Posadas. The property was immaculate. The rooms were gourgeous. The breakfast was very good I was actually shocked. I thought it was a continental breakfast but I was wrong. At check in I was wowed by the customer service that Alec provided. He gave us great information on hiking and dinner recommendations. Our stay here was five stars. We will stay here again and would recommended it to our friends and family.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank kthumwood
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We have stayed here 3 times, so that is a great recommendation on its own. The suites are clean and well appointed with comfortable beds. Amazing breakfast creations and Seattles Best coffee in the rooms. We love it here!

Room Tip: Don't worry about the view from a hotel room in Sedona. The views from anywhere in town are amaz...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gatorgirl81
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The hotel is about 15 minutes from the center of Sedona, but it is actually closer to the Red Rocks hikes than the central Sedona hotels. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms are very spacious and attractive. Overall, a very nice stay.

Room Tip: Views are hard to come by at the property, but the views of Sedona from just around the corner are i...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bradw1059
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I had a very cozy stay to say the least, Alec was very helpful and guided me to the best spots and activities in town. He also made sure I was comfortable with my room and was very friendly. The rooms were clean and taken care of. I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Highly recommend this hotel the service is great as we first arrived we were greeted by Alec at the front desk who was a great help with setting up tours and getting us everything we needed before we went over to our beautiful room which we couldn't have thought of something more cozy Alec helped us through it all and los posadas and it's family made our stay in Sedona amazing!!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great location. Walk to Sedona Resort golf and some great restaurants. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Beautiful grounds with several fountains. Very nice central patio with tables and umbrellas. Great place to enjoy a glass of wine in the afternoon. Rooms were awsome. Large sitting area with fireplace, large bedroom and bath. Private patios. All rooms have kitchenettes with coffee makers. Beds were very comfortable. Included breakfast, not the pre-packaged stuff. Eggs, sausage and blue corn pancakes... delicious. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends