I was looking forward to this stay, but I have to say I was disappointed. We booked one of the villas because we have four kids so we needed the room. It was rather impressive upon entering, but then the weirdness started. There were so many things that were broken in our villa, the faucet in the bathroom, a towel bar in the bathroom came off easily, the screen door to the balcony off the dining area was torn in several places, the "sunrise" window had broken pieces in it, the mirror above the fireplace in the master bedroom was dirty, the shower knob did not work in the morning, had to call maintenance. Also, there were paintings that had been removed and just the wall hanger left on the wall. When I told the desk person, they just explained all the buildings had a different owner and I guess I was supposed to take it that it was the owner's fault. Well, I let the maintenance guy know all the problems I found. The front desk said they would make sure these things were fixed for the next guest, but of course we only stayed one night so it didn't do us much good. Anyway, I finally got them to give me a discount,but it took a LOT of talking to get them to do it. If you rent a villa, check it out first is all I can say. We stayed in the Pacifica unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Posadas of Sedona, a luxury Boutique Inn features spacious suites, full breakfast, pool and jacuzzi. Concierge services available and outstanding guest service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Las Posadas of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Posadas Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Las Posadas Of Sedona Arizona