“Nurturing Mind, Body, and Soul”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Western Spirit Enrichment Center
Ranked #13 of 20 Speciality Lodging in Sedona
Myrtle Beach, SC
“Nurturing Mind, Body, and Soul”
Reviewed 6 August 2007

As a professional business person, I am hesitant to say, "I was led here" but that is indeed the case. Weary from work and life, I was drained. My week here was full of good rest in clean, comfortable, welcoming, peaceful, and colorful surroundings; complete with a breathtaking view. I did tend to overeat as the food was plentiful and freshly prepared morning, noon, and night. The options for touring the area were plentiful, and covered a variety of interests, from the physically challenging hikes to educational visits to Native Americans, to shopping and dining. The tour guide, Gary, was both bright, well-educated, and witty. The real "meat" of the week for me was the workshops, custom-chosen for me on topics I wanted to cover. The workshop leader, Marian, was kind, non-judgmental, yet challenging. I learned much about myself, healed, laughed, cried, and was re-energized to life. It was a week of intellectual, physical, and spiritual nourishment. I think everyone should have this experience.

• Liked — all-inclusive was well-worth it for spiritual retreat
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed March 2005, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank suzanne3