We spent only 2 nights in Sedona in this B and B. It is beautiful, and the owners are very helpful with information on trails and restaurants. It is in Oak Creek not downtown Sedona which was perfect as we didn't want to be in the center of town. It is not a long drive to Sedona proper though, only a few minutes. Bell Rock is right across the street and there is a trail you can pick up at the end of the street. The feel of the place is secluded , the breakfasts were quite good, and they are more than accommodating if you have any dietary restrictions.I would cheerfully stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Arizona