We feel blessed that we were able to see this special place (Sedona) through the guidance of Les and Peg at the Inn. They were very accommodating and offered the services of a warm and friendly staff. The rooms were most inviting with easy access to the gorgeous pool and an outstanding view of the Mountains/Rocks. Binoculars available in every room along with all of the comforts of home. The Breakfast that was served each morning was of a first class restaurant quality, (and yes that very special Cinnamon Bun) every single day....Hum!
We did not realize how centrally located we would be to all of the popular sites, Canyons, monuments, shopping, wineries and dining venues etc. We could not have asked for such a warm and relaxing experience and our gratitude goes out to Les, Peg and the staff at Canyon Villa.
Fran and Donna Kealey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Arizona