After reading all the Trip Advisor reviews for Sedona, we selected Canyon Villa and were delighted with our two day stay.
About a week before the trip we received e-mail from Les and Peg asking if we needed any help with dinner reservations.
They had lots of suggestions as well as directions to the Inn.
We were greeted by Les upon arrival and he gave us a tour. The computer in the library was a real plus. The Inn is lovely.
The best part was the view from our room. Amazing! We were able to open all the shades in the morning, stay in bed and watch the sunrise over the red rocks. How luxurious is that! It was the perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. The fresh cinnamon rolls at breakfast were a real treat. Their bulletin board listed some local activites which got us to a very enjoyable Saturday night gallery opening. Thanks to Les and Peg and everyone who wrote a review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Arizona