My now fiancé and I stayed at the Canyon Villa in March and were pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was so romantic my boyfriend purposed as we sat out on our balcony watching shooting stars above the silhouette of the mountains. Les and Peg took care of all our needs during our stay, everything from dinner reservations to a hiking guide. I could not have asked for anything more and can’t wait
to return for a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Arizona