After a busy and hectic work-related convention...we drove to Canyon Villa and stayed 2 nights. What we loved about the Canyon Villa experience was the way in Les and Peg seemed to have thought of every single detail around what we might have needed (including easy access computer, DVDs, books, magazines and sitting space). An email prior to our arriving told us about the best restaurants in the area. Another email we got told us about a private red rock tour that Les and Peg highly recommended. (We took a Mike Krajnak tour, and are so glad we did). The "spacious graciousness" was part of the whole experience. The staff was attentive, but not invasive. It was an "oasis from busy-ness" with a few fellow travelers also there enjoying the beautiful views and well attended, but open space.
Goin' there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Arizona