We stayed at Canyon Villa B & B Inn for 6 nights in the Ocotillo Room at the end of our 2 1/2 week vacation touring the Southwestern USA, from London. I am an expat American married to a Brit, and we both separately work in service industries, one travel-related. We would consider ourselves to be hyper-aware of what constitutes good service and what doesn't, and are possibly a little hard to please. Also, we have travelled extensively, internationally and in the U.S. , on a wide variety of types of vacation. We found our entire stay at Canyon Villa to be exceptional. Our room was well-laid out, comfortable, nicely furnished, with a fireplace and the bed was as comfortable as our bed at home, which seems to be surprisingly difficult to achieve, in our experience. The view from our room on the first morning was heart-stoppingly spectacular, as was the sunset. The location is an easy 20 minute drive to the 'downtown' T-shirt, souvenir shopping area of Sedona (the less time spent there, the better!), and only a 5 minute drive to a great restaurant that was recommended by Canyon Villa; Cucina Rustico. We liked it so much, that we asked Peg Belch to re-arrange our original dinner bookings so that we could dine there 4 of the 6 nights we were in town. This is unusual for us, in that we like variety in our dining experiences, but when you've found 'Perfection', why keep looking. Nothing we asked of the Belches was too much trouble; they were very flexible about amending the delicious breakfast offerings to cater for a health-related issue; willingly arranged and re-arranged various dinner and tour bookings; dealt graciously and conscientiously with a number of packages and post that arrived at Canyon Villa before we did and even provided an anti-freeze additive to mix in with our rental car's window screen wash. Their hospitality and attention to detail was warm, thoughtful, and gracious, without being the least bit intrusive. Although the Inn was full or mostly full for our entire stay, we felt we were treated as if we were their only guests, and they absolutely nothing better to do than be available to us full-time. Finally, after a long day hiking and photographing the scenery, we loved falling asleep at night to the flickering flames from the fireplace. All in all, a great vacation experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Arizona