Casa Sedona Inn
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Restaurant
US$866
US$579
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$158
Desert Quail Inn(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$678
US$658
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
1,038 results
All reviewsrecommend casanavajo roomb bwine chillercopper canyondream weavermemories roomthunder mountainhot tubbreakfast was delicioushomemade cookiesseparate showercommon areasred rocksbed and breakfastgas fireplaceboutique hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

When someone has something nearly perfect like this inn, but, still has the vision to make it better, that is truly impressive. This inn is under new ownership and that is the case here. The breakfast was fabulous, but also I asked for something extra and it was no problem. The bed sheets are so smooth and silky, the gardens are luxurious, the management is kind. I hope that the prices don't increase because I am eager to come back.

Cheryl K.

Room Tip: All of the rooms seemed to have a good view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I just spent two days and two nights at the beautiful serene Casa Sedona and we loved every single moment of our visit! Our only regret was that we could not stay forever. The rooms, the grounds, the food, the ambiance, the hospitality, the sheer beauty of it all - it was incomparable! Kim has done a totally fabulous job in making this the absolute best place to stay in Sedona (maybe anywhere)! And I have to mention the gourmet breakfasts.... best meals ever!
I can't possibly describe how beautiful this place really is, it's just perfection in every way. It's definitely on our "must go again" list and I can't wait to return!
Many thanks to Kim (and her chefs) for the wonderful, unforgettable experience that is Casa Sedona.

Room Tip: Every single room (and we explored them all) is absolutely beautiful. They're all fairly large and each has a private large tub/jacuzzi. They all have their own charm and whether it's a mountain views or a garden view, I don't think you would have a single complaint about any one of them.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Newly renovated the rooms are very comfortable, clean, and fully equipped. The property is small but beautiful. The service was a 5 start service!!!!! And breakfast was so good and the staff and chef where so friendly. Naidu Vos

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Naidu10
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have stayed in a dozen places and this was instantly mg favorite. The proprietor and staff genuinely create an atmosphere of luxurious warmth and relaxing pleasure. Each room contain detailed amenities from the four types if pillows to the softest towels to the amazing bath mat! Each room is decorated with cohesive thought but each room has unique ambience. The breakfast the next morning has the same exact attention marrying complex original flavors. Served with delicate courtesy and excess. I love it here and my only fear is everyone will come and it will be booked out. Thank you Kim for your talent as a host.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014

It is one of the classiest room we stayed in, in a long time. The owner let us pick our own room because we where the first to arrive. We picked a room with the Mountain view and right off the Terrace, where we had our Breakfast in the morning. The Chef outdid himself with the menu and everything was top notch. We would highly recommend Casa Sedona to anyone that would like a quiet getaway.
We will defiantly be back again. The new Owner Kim and the whole Staff are absolutely wonderful !
The whole place is done in beautiful taste and reminded me of some of the best Cruise ships I have been on.

Room Tip: They all looked great to me !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family