“Wonderful stay and delicious breakfast.”

Creekside Inn at Sedona
Ranked #10 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Jamaica, New York
“Wonderful stay and delicious breakfast.”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

My wife and I visited her sister in law and her husband for a week and they had decided to getaway from the burbs of Phoenix and spend the night in Sedona. We ended up staying here and I will say that this ranks amongst one of the best bed and breakfasts we had been to. My wife and I travel a lot (although because of shear laziness I don't post as much as I should here) and we find it is the little things that matter whether it is a hotel or a bed and breakfast. Of course, facilities should be clean, and it was and the hosts were wonderful, as they were. What I liked was the little things, like our room was stocked with little munchies and a water jug with a water purifier in it. I just thought that was so nice, not because it was free, but because again, it showed the hosts cared about their guests. Mark and Tammy were absolutely pleasant to be around and showed a legitmate concern for us.

Having said all of that, the breakfast was excellent and it appears that in their backyard, they are building some sort of patio. The work did not disturb us nor did it take away from the beauty of the area. In the back of the Inn is a beautiful creek. For the intrepid, you can climb on the rocks and was able to sit on some rocks in the middle of the creek. (The water comes up to your ankles) Another thing I liked was that it was a little bit secluded in that it is just off of the main road and is close the Tlaquepaque, a replica of a Mexican village with cool little restaurants and stores. This bed and breakfast was a wonderful catalyst to my introduction to Sedona and if my wife and I come back, we will be sure to stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank boyblue4502

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We just returned from a week at Creekside. This is our 7th or 8th visit to the property. Tammy and Mark are wonderful hosts and the breakfast are to die for!. The property is peaceful, quiet and steps from the creek. We love Opal. She always adds a doggy charm to the place. We are looking foward to our next visit in the winter.

Jean and David Getek

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed 23 June 2012

This was our second stay at Creekside Inn (he proposed during the first one!).We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else but at Creekside. Tammy and Mark provided a great deal of help with the planning and details of what we wanted for our perfect day. It couldn't have been any better!!!(Thank you both!) Breakfast is always delicious and filling. The rooms are spacious and the bed was comfortable. We had the whole Inn for our wedding weekend. It was very nice having the entire wedding party at the same location. I know you won't be dissapointed when you stay here on your next vacation. We have already booked our next stay! Ron and Angie

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Angie36912
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My husband and I stayed at creekside inn for a quiet weekend getaway. That was our first stay at a bed and breakfast, and we loved it! The food was amazing, the service was wonderful and the location and grounds are beautiful. We loved the personal touches provided by the owners. We would definitely stay at creekside inn again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tricia322
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Creekside Inn. It was our first stay at a Bed & Breakfast and we weren't sure what to expect. Mark greeted us upon our arrival and made us feel welcome. He shared with us places to go and things to see in the area and showed us where everything was located on a small map. It made getting around in Sedona so much easier. Our room was nice and the grounds are beautiful and peaceful. Tammy puts much thought and effort into preparing and presenting a lovely breakfast each morning. We liked chatting with our host and hostess and we enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marlene_Russell
Provo, Utah
Reviewed 11 June 2012

we used the creekside inn bed and breakfast for our honeymoon and it was perfect. they have delicious food, WONDERFUL service and an absolutely perfect location. me and my husband LOVED staying here and are always pining for an opportunity to get back here. I loved it here and we will be coming back as often as we can. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a sweet, charming, peaceful vacation with great food. they help you to feel very welcome too. we loved it.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Rosebushesaresharp
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 8 June 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a nice quiet 5 day get away, which is a long stay at a B&B, so we got a good feel for the place. The location is so convenient that I was initially concerned about road noise, but there was none. We enjoyed sitting in the back lawn overlooking and listening to the creek. All in all, I'd call the place convenient, pleasant, and reasonably priced. I was surprised by the sense that we had the place to ourselves, despite the fact they were completely booked (Memorial Day weekend). The innkeeper was helpful and regularly available (but never saw him when we didn't want to).

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple