My wife and I visited her sister in law and her husband for a week and they had decided to getaway from the burbs of Phoenix and spend the night in Sedona. We ended up staying here and I will say that this ranks amongst one of the best bed and breakfasts we had been to. My wife and I travel a lot (although because of shear laziness I don't post as much as I should here) and we find it is the little things that matter whether it is a hotel or a bed and breakfast. Of course, facilities should be clean, and it was and the hosts were wonderful, as they were. What I liked was the little things, like our room was stocked with little munchies and a water jug with a water purifier in it. I just thought that was so nice, not because it was free, but because again, it showed the hosts cared about their guests. Mark and Tammy were absolutely pleasant to be around and showed a legitmate concern for us.
Having said all of that, the breakfast was excellent and it appears that in their backyard, they are building some sort of patio. The work did not disturb us nor did it take away from the beauty of the area. In the back of the Inn is a beautiful creek. For the intrepid, you can climb on the rocks and was able to sit on some rocks in the middle of the creek. (The water comes up to your ankles) Another thing I liked was that it was a little bit secluded in that it is just off of the main road and is close the Tlaquepaque, a replica of a Mexican village with cool little restaurants and stores. This bed and breakfast was a wonderful catalyst to my introduction to Sedona and if my wife and I come back, we will be sure to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury B&B nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Arizona