“Honeymoon”

Creekside Inn at Sedona
Ranked #10 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 December 2012

We were married on 12-12-12, afterwards we went to the Creekside Inn. What an incredible stay we had. The Inn is such a quaint B&B with an awesome view of Oak Creek. Our room overlooked the creek. Mark and Tammy were so very helpful in every way. The food was wonderful, the room so sweet and cozy and our walks around the property were very quiet and picturesque, as well.
I would recommend this B & B to everyone who wants a quiet getaway. I certainly look forward to our next visit and I have told some of my girlfriends about the Creekside Inn and they are anxious for a visit. What a pleasure it was to meet Mark and Tammy and they made our stay so very special.
Rich and Ranay Dawson

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ranay D

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Loved this place. I got married in 2006 so I forgot which room, but it was beautiful. Gas fireplace, excellent bed. Chocolate covered strawberries when we arrived were perfect. Wonderful breakfast. Seriously wonderful. Saw a deer on the creek first night. Central location. They email us like once every 18 months with special rates. Nice British family runs it.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pat F
Reviewed 29 November 2012

The Creekside Inn was exactly what we were looking for for our Sedona vacation: quiet, moderately priced, centrally located and within view and earshot of Oak Creek. The owners were helpful and warm and I especially appreciated the gracious way in which Tammy accommodated my dietary needs for breakfast, despite my failure to give her advance notice! Our room was nicely appointed, but I'm a light sleeper and moonlight seeping in through the shades and the sound of the forced air heat took away from the otherwise idyllic sleeping conditions. We hope the owners intend to replace the wood decking on the entrance side as it is one small thing that detracts from the ambiance of the property.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2012

My Wife and I stayed here in late November 2012 in the Victorian Suite. I must say that I don't normally write reviews but this was a wonderful Inn ran by truley nice people. Mark was helpful from the time we checked in and you could tell he wanted us to have a great time at the Inn and while in Sedona. Great room with a cozy fireplace and big bathroom. Beautiful grounds on the creek and near everything most come to see in Sedona. Thanks you Mark and Tammy.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2012

It was a task to even find a room in this (to me) unexplainably popular destination. I stumbled on this Inn and grabbed a room. Though expensive (again a consequence of Sedona's popularity) the room was a reasonable value. The large ranch style main building is a museum of Victoriana inside. Pleasant host and very nice grounds extending down to a creek. Centrally located. Rich breakfast.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Creekside Inn was our second B & B during our anniversary trip. The innkeepers went out of their way to make sure that our needs were met and were very accomodating when our morning plans changed. The breakfast menu was superb and executed perfectly. The setting is very romantic and the antique furnishings are beautiful. The attention to detail given to ensure the comfort of visitors is impressive. Would highly recommend this inn to anyone wanting to visit Sedona.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

My new wife and I had our wedding at the Creekside Inn and it is a great place for weddings or for couples to spend some time together. Everyone is so nice and the rooms and grounds are great. After 3 nights at the Creekside Inn my new wife and I are staying at the Hilton in Phoenix and it seems like a dump compared to the Creekside Inn. We will be back and would recommend it to anyone. Also do the in room dinner. It is well worth the price.

2  Thank eddie307