We were married on 12-12-12, afterwards we went to the Creekside Inn. What an incredible stay we had. The Inn is such a quaint B&B with an awesome view of Oak Creek. Our room overlooked the creek. Mark and Tammy were so very helpful in every way. The food was wonderful, the room so sweet and cozy and our walks around the property were very quiet and picturesque, as well.
I would recommend this B & B to everyone who wants a quiet getaway. I certainly look forward to our next visit and I have told some of my girlfriends about the Creekside Inn and they are anxious for a visit. What a pleasure it was to meet Mark and Tammy and they made our stay so very special.
Rich and Ranay Dawson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury B&B nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Arizona