Creekside Inn at Sedona
US$238
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$225
US$306
US$284
BestWestern.com
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$362
US$290
US$192
Travelocity
All reviewsgarden suitehoneymoon suiteorchard roomvintage roombed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousjetted tuba wonderful staygrand canyonhiking trailstammymarkweddingcreekoakhostsproperty
Reviewed 22 December 2012

A Perfect choice for a romantic and cozy stay in Sedona. Mark and Tammy were wonderful hosts and Opal gets 5 stars for being awesome!!!!
Inn is at a Perfect location-central to all main attractions while still being beautiful and private.Would definitely visit the Inn and opal again!!!Thanks..;)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gavin O
Reviewed 18 December 2012

We were married on 12-12-12, afterwards we went to the Creekside Inn. What an incredible stay we had. The Inn is such a quaint B&B with an awesome view of Oak Creek. Our room overlooked the creek. Mark and Tammy were so very helpful in every way. The food was wonderful, the room so sweet and cozy and our walks around the property were very quiet and picturesque, as well.
I would recommend this B & B to everyone who wants a quiet getaway. I certainly look forward to our next visit and I have told some of my girlfriends about the Creekside Inn and they are anxious for a visit. What a pleasure it was to meet Mark and Tammy and they made our stay so very special.
Rich and Ranay Dawson

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ranay D
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Loved this place. I got married in 2006 so I forgot which room, but it was beautiful. Gas fireplace, excellent bed. Chocolate covered strawberries when we arrived were perfect. Wonderful breakfast. Seriously wonderful. Saw a deer on the creek first night. Central location. They email us like once every 18 months with special rates. Nice British family runs it.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pat F
Reviewed 29 November 2012

The Creekside Inn was exactly what we were looking for for our Sedona vacation: quiet, moderately priced, centrally located and within view and earshot of Oak Creek. The owners were helpful and warm and I especially appreciated the gracious way in which Tammy accommodated my dietary needs for breakfast, despite my failure to give her advance notice! Our room was nicely appointed, but I'm a light sleeper and moonlight seeping in through the shades and the sound of the forced air heat took away from the otherwise idyllic sleeping conditions. We hope the owners intend to replace the wood decking on the entrance side as it is one small thing that detracts from the ambiance of the property.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2012

My Wife and I stayed here in late November 2012 in the Victorian Suite. I must say that I don't normally write reviews but this was a wonderful Inn ran by truley nice people. Mark was helpful from the time we checked in and you could tell he wanted us to have a great time at the Inn and while in Sedona. Great room with a cozy fireplace and big bathroom. Beautiful grounds on the creek and near everything most come to see in Sedona. Thanks you Mark and Tammy.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple