My boyfriend and I stayed here one night while we were passing thru to the Grand Canyon. Such a cozy b&b. We loved how our room had a private entrance. There's a creek in the back that you can walk down to. I discovered an apricot tree and enjoyed a fresh picked apricot in the morning. I woke up early and saw some Havelinas that were eating grass in the next yard. I took a walk down the road and enjoyed the amazing scenery. Pictures i took did no justice at all for how it looked. The breakfast was delicious. Inn keepers were so nice and helpful with recommending place to eat or things to see. We had such a nice time. Such a romantic setting. We would definitely return. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury B&B nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Arizona