This is the only place I stay at when visiting Sedona and am never disappointed. The rooms, grounds, amenities, and staff are excellent. The owners, Mark and Tammy make one feel you are at your home away from home. The location is ideal, close to shopping for those who are inclined to do so and close to several excellent restaurants. And the best thing about this quietly situated B&B is its quiet homey quality I so highly value when desiring a beautiful and peaceful place where I can just sit back and enjoy the view of the creek. Last but not least are the delicious and creative breakfasts Tammy comes up with each day. DELICIOUS and beautifully presented. Can't wait to visit again!
Linda from Phoenix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury B&B nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Arizona