What a beautiful B&B -- even better than the photos. We stayed in the Garden Room -- one of the "smaller" rooms but very spacious; more than enough room for 2 people. The decor throughout is lovely and the grounds are delightful. The path from the patio leads down to the creek -- a very pretty setting. We saw most of the other rooms and each one is charming. We stayed for 3 nights and each breakfast was different but all were delicious. Mark and Tammy are excellent hosts and we look forward to coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury B&B nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Arizona