My fiancé surprised me with a weekend in Sedona. She booked a room (Sundance) at Adobe Village Graham Inn. From the moment Ron (Owner) answered the door we were greeted with a smile. Ron was very polite in showing us the ground amenities, and offering a few ideas for dinner options. The room was amazing and the bed and pillows were more comfortable than our own at home. we plugged in our ipod and enjoyed a very peaceful evening. We came down for breakfast and were served at our table. The food was amazing and fresh. We had a day planned so making it to breakfast between 8-9 was perfect!
If someone is looking for shinny lights and a song and dance. Go to Vegas.. If you want a bed and breakfast and have a feeling you are at a upscale cabin and enjoy a relaxing vacation then I would recommend the Adobe Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adobe Village Inn is a Boutique Hotel in the heart of the Red Rocks of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Village Graham Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Village Inn Sedona, Arizona