Great views, great decor and excellent gourmet style breakfasts. Lots of information about things to see and do in the Sedona area. Staff was friendly but distant. Room was fine but we were there during a cold spell and the room was cold overnight. The shower/bath facilities were cramped and difficult to enter and exit.
This is not an ideal place for the mobility challenged because of stairs, especially in the common areas. Otherwise a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adobe Village Inn is a Boutique Hotel in the heart of the Red Rocks of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Village Graham Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Village Inn Sedona, Arizona