We ended up staying at Adobe Village last minute (made the reservations only 2 days before!) They were very accommodating and gave us a great deal for the area. Our room was gorgeous! The pictures on the website don't really do the rooms justice. We were in the country room and it had the most wonderful bed I've ever slept in. Also the room was much larger than I expected and had a private balcony with gorgeous views! There was also a pool and hot tub out back. We used the hot tub in the evening and it was the perfect way to ease our hike-tired muscles and look at the stars. My only slight complaint was that while breakfast was creative it wasn't that good and was mostly carbs... Would still definitely go back though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adobe Village Inn is a Boutique Hotel in the heart of the Red Rocks of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Adobe Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Village Graham Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Village Inn Sedona, Arizona