Just have to say how much we have enjoyed our time here. I am not a big B&B person - I like being able to come and go without worrying. Adobe Village fits the bill perfectly. Ron and Cheryl are excellent hosts - excellent food, excellent advice - and not in your face. If you need something, they'll provide it. Otherwise, they leave you to your own devices.
Came here with my husband and 14 year old daughter. We stayed in the Wilderness Villa. I'm typing this in front of the lovely fireplace while my daughter lies on the murphy bed and reads. Plenty of space, lots of excellent amenities and a VERY comfortable bed.
Adobe Village is not in Sedona proper - a HUGE advantage. It's quiet and the traffic is minimal. Very close to Bell Rock and anything you need, but removed from the tourist scene of Sedona.
I'd return here in a heartbeat. . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adobe Village Inn is a Boutique Hotel in the heart of the Red Rocks of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adobe Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Village Graham Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Village Inn Sedona, Arizona