We stayed in the Supai Suite last week and had a wonderful stay. The suite had two bedrooms and a fold out sofa that worked very well for us. Full kitchen, fantastic views, and an excellent breakfast every morning. We found the owners, Cheryl and Ron, very helpful and friendly, and the wi fi worked fine for us, so I don't know why others complained about that. Also, regarding the hot tub, it takes a while to heat the water, and they are not going to heat it unless someone is actually going to use it, so don't understand the complaint about the one hour notice. The only thing that kept it from 5 circles is that the AC is very noisy, and the units are not very soundproof so the people stomping around on the second floor were a bit annoying. That said, I would give it a 4.5 star review if I could. It was a great location, a short walk to some great trails, and south of Sedona in a location that is less crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adobe Village Inn is a Boutique Hotel in the heart of the Red Rocks of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adobe Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Village Graham Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Village Inn Sedona, Arizona